- To relive isolation and poverty amongst Somali and other refuge women and their families in the London Borough of Bromley by providing educational, cultural and recreational services to improve physical, mental and spiritual well being
- Act as advocates to support Somali and other refugee women in the regards to liaising with authorities such as education, health, social welfare, housing, and others.
- To provide educational and recreational activities to assist the empowerment process of members to encourage participation of combat isolation.
- To provide childcare facilities to enable members to participate in activities liaise with local and London wide agencies for support, advice and information exchange.
- provide translating and interpreting services to encourage participation of Somali and other refugee women on coerces, workshop and training events in Bromley and London.
- Act as a resource on refugee/asylum seeker issues and develop networking with local, national and international refugee organisation for information exchange and policy consultation